Learning how to swim and be safe in the water is essential in Southern California. Our warm weather and accessible pools, spas, lakes and ocean increase the need to be educated in safe water skills. Our program features:
- 30-minute classes for all Levels
- Various times to accommodate your schedule
- Individual attention in limited size classes
- Opportunities for children and adults
- Free parking with registration
- Fee: $59; $64 at the door
Swim lessons are held in the swimming pool located on the OCC campus by the Gym Parking Lot.
Level 2: A beginning class for children 42 inches to the chin or taller who are unable to swim the width of the shallow pool (8 yards). Students will learn proper arm strokes, kicking fundamentals on front and back, proper float positions and breathing comfortably while doing freestyle stroke.