Learning how to swim and be safe in the water is essential in Southern California. Our warm weather and accessible pools, spas, lakes and ocean increase the need to be educated in safe water skills. Our program features:
- 40-minute classes for Levels II and above
- 30-minute classes for Level I and Parent & Me
- Various times to accommodate your schedule
- Individual attention in limited size classes
- Opportunities for children and adults
- Free parking with registration
Swim lessons are held in the swimming pool located on the OCC campus by the Gym Parking Lot.
Level 1: A beginning class for children who are shorter than 42 inches to the chin. Children must be a minimum of four years old by the end of the calendar year.