Learning how to swim and be safe in the water is essential in Southern California. Our warm weather and accessible pools, spas, lakes and ocean increase the need to be educated in safe water skills. Our program features:
- 40-minute classes for Levels II and above
- Various times to accommodate your schedule
- Individual attention in limited size classes
- Opportunities for children and adults
- Free parking with registration
Swim lessons are held in the swimming pool located on the OCC campus by the Gym Parking Lot.
Level 3: Students should be able to kick and float on their stomach and back, as well as competently swim freestyle with breathing the width of the shallow pool (8 yards). Backstroke and freestyle with side breathing will be introduced.