Learning how to swim and be safe in the water is essential in Southern California. Our warm weather and accessible pools, spas, lakes and ocean increase the need to be educated in safe water skills. Our program features:
- 30-minute classes for all Levels
- Various times to accommodate your schedule
- Individual attention in limited size classes
- Opportunities for children and adults
- Free parking with registration
- Fee: $59; $64 at the door
Swim lessons are held in the swimming pool located on the OCC campus by the Gym Parking Lot.
Level 6: Students should be competent in freestyle, backstroke, elementary backstroke, and breaststroke. Butterfly, rescue skills, and racing techniques will be introduced.