Skills for the 21st Century
Orange Coast College Community Education Now Offering New Online Certificates and Courses
Get skills for the 21st century. Demonstrate your knowledge. Boost your productivity and your organization's bottom line.
Online learning is easy. It's fun!
Our online certificates and courses are provided by quality colleges and associations with expert instructors. Participate anytime day or evening, from any computer.
Click one of the tabs to the left to see all of the certificates, courses, and professional development for K-12 teachers currently offered. Select the next course and register today.
Prior to the class every student will receive a website link and log in information for the class.
What You Do:
- In the online classroom, listen to audio lectures; view slides; even take an optional quiz to test yourself.
- Discussion and Questions. Then post written comments in the online discussion with your fellow participants and the instructor. Your instructor logs on once a day to answer questions and join in on the discussion.
- Readings. Many courses have online readings of up to 20 pages a week.
- Participate anytime of day or night. The ideal is to go online 2-3 times a week, but you decide.
It's easy! It's fun.
Most courses are offered 4 times a year.
Classes start the first Monday of the month.
New to online learning? Our online learning tutorial begins the week before classes start.
- Internet access with Internet Explorer; Firefox; or Safari web browser.
- Audio software such as Windows Media, Real, Quicktime, or Flash.
- Speakers to listen to audio.